MUMC Members MEETING
Thursday, October 4, 2012 - 9:00am to 10:30am
Eureka Valley Recreation Center (EVRC) Auditorium – 100 Collingwood Street, San Francisco CA
Coffee and Pastries provided by Starbucks on 18th Street - THANK YOU !!!
A G E N D A
* City Hall Update – Supervisor Scott Wiener
* Halloween 2012 Plans – Sgt. Chuck Limbert, SFPD Mission Station
* Castro Street Fair (Sunday, 10/7) – event plans and merchant-related logistics – George Ridgely, CSF
* MUMC’s 2012 Holiday Promotion Plans
* Proposed Chipotle Restaurant at 2100 Market – Lisa Burbey, Chipotle (Information-only presentation)
* LGBT Community Center Economic Empowerment Week – Nick Wolfe, Program Manager
* Other Member Business
* Member Announcements
All current MUMC Members for 2012-13 are encouraged to attend our Monthly Member Meetings. Business owners and managers in The Castro who are considering MUMC Membership also are invited to attend one Meeting as a guerst observer, to become more familiar with MUMC. Others, please contact MUMC in advance regarding attendance at MUMC's private Members Meetings. If you have questions about MUMC Meetings, contact MUMC's President, Terry Asten Bennett at Info@CastroMerchants.com or call 415/431-2359.