MUMC Members MEETING
Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 9:00am to 10:30am
Eureka Valley Recreation Center (EVRC) Auditorium – 100 Collingwood Street, San Francisco CA
Coffee and Pastries provided by Starbucks on 18th Street - THANK YOU !!!
A G E N D A
- ** Introductions
- ** City Hall Update – Supervisor Scott Wiener
- ** MUMC Support for Sup. Wiener’s Proposed Legislation re Public Nudity VOTE
- ** MUMC Policy Change for Rainbow Flag at Harvey Milk Plaza VOTE
- ** MUMC Support for Proposed Chipotle Restaurant at 2100 Market – Lisa Burbey, Chipotle VOTE
- ** MUMC’s 2012 Holiday Promotion Plans
- ** Small Business Saturday – Lynn Bunim
- ** Other Member Business
- ** Member Announcements
MUMC is a private membership organization for businesses located in and/or serving The Castro. All current MUMC Members for 2012-13 are encouraged to attend our monthly Member Meetings. Business owners and managers in The Castro who are considering MUMC Membership also are invited to attend one Meeting as a guest observer, to become more familiar with MUMC. Others, please contact MUMC in advance regarding attendance at MUMC's private Member Meetings. Decisions by MUMC's President are final regarding attendance at and conduct of Meetings. If you have questions about MUMC Meetings, contact MUMC's President Terry Asten Bennett at Info@CastroMerchants.com or call 415/431-2359.